Printers are machines that turn cobblestone and energy into various materials.
Using a printer
- Ensure the sign has power (accepts power through noteblock).
- Then, put a focusing lens (prismarine crystals) in the top slot.
- Next, put cobblestone in the fuel slot.
- The printer should now begin converting.
- Red blocks are replaced with the machinery blocks.
- The blue block is replaced with the core block.
- The white block is replaced with the product block.
Copper blocks are only on the LEFT of the sign with [Printer] on it.
Shared required materials
- 1x Sign
- 1x Hopper
- 1x Furnace
- 1x Note Block
- 2x Wires
- 3x Copper Blocks
- 4x Stained Glass Panes
- 6x Stained Glass
- 6x Iron Blocks
- The rest of the mats involved are the blocks that cause specific results.
- 2x Graxene Powder (Concrete Powder)
- Graxene Powder (Concrete Powder)
- 1x Technical Block (Sponge)
- Redstone Lamp
- Daylight Sensor
- Technical Block (Sponge)
- 1x Armor (Stained clay/Terracotta)
- Armor (Stained clay/Terracotta)
- 2x Glass
- End Rod
Carbon processors simply process raw concrete powder into concrete.
Using a carbon processor is the same as a printer.
- Except that you must use graxene(concrete) powder rather than cobblestone.
The color of the product is determined by the color of the stained glass in the center.
- 1x noteblock
- 1x hopper
- 4x iron block
- 2x sponge
- 2x glass
- 4x glass pane
- 1x dropper
- 1x gold block
- 1x stained glass